Tuesday, May 11, 2010

anticipation

So, while we're waiting, why don't I update you guys on the flight information on wednesday. I fly out at 6:50 AM. This means that I have to wake up at around 3 AM because my parents insist on being at the airport at least 2 and a half hours before departure. I guess it's good because then I have ample time to do all of that airport bullcrap and KNOW that I won't miss my flight. Then I fly to O'Hare in Chicago, where I connect AGAIN to San Francisco, where I finally depart to Shanghai.

I am currently sampling new music to make this airport-hopping less than mundane. Animal Collective, Fleet Foxes, Passion Pit, Elliot Smith, just to name a few, will all be in my airport playlist. So yeah, this isn't the first time I ride back to China by myself. I'm used to it. I've already been to O'Hare and San Fran, no biggie lol.

Since I have possession of some certain Artemis Fowl books, I will also be taking them along, hoping it would keep me occupied for a long time. It's been ages since I last read Artemis Fowl, so I think it will be a fresh adventure once again.

Gah, it seems like these are the longest days of this year for me. Since Friday, I've been home, and it seems that the days have been getting longer and longer. But I guess I don't really mind, either, since I don't spend time with my mom or my sister at all. It's always good spend time with family every once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment