Monday, May 17, 2010

setting in (pt. 2)






It seems that whenever I'm really tired is when I post. Ok, so directly continued from last post, Saturday night we went to a restaurant and met up with my extended family, aka my uncles and aunts and respective cousins. It was a rather good time. We had a guest, who was apparently a family friend. This guy teaches a Computer Science course at Michigan, so he's pretty legit. What's funny is that he really can't understand Chinese at all, and speaks mostly English, despite being Chinese himself. I guess compared to him I consider myself lucky, because I am more fluent in Chinese than him. That was saturday.

Here's some photos that I have promised. It's not a lot but It'll do for now. I'm sorry for the briefness of these posts, but I really haven't the heart to sit down and write down a whole-hearted post. I guess the photos will suffice for now.

4 comments:

  1. These photos are great. I'm liking the composition with a lot of perspective depth. I want to draw these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. there is SO much more to come ashton, but I'm glad you appreciate :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just got caught up on the post, keep em coming, the pictures are beautiful... starting to make me anxious too. except evaniuk hasn't said anything.

    Culture shock yet?

    ReplyDelete